Sunday, August 23, 2009

Club Projects

This is the card that we made for club this month. It uses the Medallion background stamp which is the #1 selling stamp that Stampin' Up! sells. I wanted to show my group how to use the spritzing tool. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I like the simplicity of the Medallion stamp.
I decided to do a scrapbook page for my club this month as well. I have never done that so I feel that it is a little basic, but I like pages to focus on the pictures and not a crazy amount of stuff on them. It is hard to see in the picture but I sponged using Soft Suede on the edges of all the paper. It is a different color combo to use - Not Quite Navy and Dusty Durango but I actually like it. This picture really doesn't make this page look very nice but it is alot better in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment