Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More from Convention

Here are some more swaps from Convention. I am just trying to pick a few that I really like the colors or layout of.

This beer mug card is so cute. It is really hard to see in the picture but she used Crystal Effects on the beer mugs to look like a real glass with beer in it. Finally a really great guy card!

This turtle is from the Ronald McDonald set and I really love it. This card also uses the Woodgrain background stamp. I never really even thought that it would be something that I would like but it adds a nice touch to this card.

I have always liked the sets (Extreme Elements and Extreme Surfing) used to make this card and so have my boys. These are sets on my must have list, which is always ever growing. Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the swaps I received from Convention.



No comments:

Post a Comment